Our goal at DIY Home Security Guide is to show you how to secure your home and protect your family without the need for expensive professionals.
We provide Detailed Reviews for:
- Home Alarm Systems and Companies
- Camera surveillance & Safety Gadgets
- Security Equipment, Customer Service, and More.
Packed into comprehensive, easy to understand DIY guides and tips to help prepare you and your home for any unfortunate situation that may be waiting to happen. Welcome!
We believe in empowering potential home safety consumers through our personal research. We have provided hundreds of families with reliable and authentic evaluation's of the leading home security companies. DIY Home Security Guide is extremely dedicated to bringing you the truth and comparing the best companies correctly and honestly. Combining our research and personal experience we try to rate and bring you the genuine, unbiased truth about every top home alarm system. We have also included separate testimonials and customer service reviews from other real customers.
Is Home Security Necessary?
There are numerous reasons as to why someone would want to install a home surveillance camera in their house. The number one reason a home owner should consider this is a pretty obvious reason, theft. Studies have proven that criminals are 2 to 3 times more likely to target a house where they know that no home surveillance system is in place. This means that the mere presence of cameras is enough to scare off most home invasions. But what if the robber doesn't care? what if they plan to break in anyway? Read More...
Which is Better? DIY or Professional?
- AT&T Digital Life Review Reviewed by: Kyle Wood Updated: 06/29/2016 3.9 (866)464-8099 Visit Website Initially, when AT&T launched this company there was a lot of speculation whether the utility giants can handle the customer service issues and demands that will arise byRead More »
- Xfinity Home Security Review Reviewed by: Kyle Wood Updated: 06/29/2016 2.7 (855) 709-1198 Visit Website About What happens when you ask your broadband internet provider to protect your home? You end up with Xfinity Home. They can give you a 100 Mbps upload speed, clearer qualityRead More »
- LiveWatch Review Better Security Than SimpliSafe? Reviewed by: Kyle Wood Updated: 06/29/2016 3.9 (888) 991-0497 Visit Website About This company has recently changed its primary company name from their original name, SafeMart. This change has been very gradual so theRead More »
- LifeShield Review Reviewed by: Kyle Wood Updated: 06/29/2016 2.9 1 (877) 464-7437 Visit Website A DIRECTV Company Unlike ADT, Direct TV is a relatively new player in the home safety game. I would say their main objective is on making sure that they are providingRead More »
- Vivint Review Best Home Security Technology? Reviewed by: Kyle Wood Updated: 06/29/2016 3.2 (855) 832-1550 Visit Website About They are becoming one of the biggest automation and home alarm companies in the U.S. They currently provide service to well over one million customers and evenRead More »
- Frontpoint Security Review Are They Really The Best? Reviewed by: Kyle Wood Updated: 06/29/2016 4.5 (866) 960-6301 Visit Website About the Company Frontpoint has become known for its phenomenal customer service, easy pricing, and features like DIY installation that can save youRead More »
- Protect America Review Top DIY Security System? Reviewed by: Kyle Wood Updated: 06/29/2016 4.1 1 (800) 951-5190 Visit Website About They were founded back in 1992 and they started off as a small alarm company like most other's but now they watch over about aRead More »
- ADT Review Still the Best in 2016? Reviewed by: Kyle Wood Updated: 06/29/2016 3.1 Visit Website Mistakes can happen but these cannot be ignored or taken for granted when it comes to safety. The danger and risk involved in theRead More »